There are several reasons why an Ad may have been removed from the site including:
- Your ad has been reported to us.
In most cases we email you to let you know when we have had to remove your ad. These emails sometimes get directed to junk folders so please look out for Gumtree emails. If your junk / spam settings are set at high, then Gumtree emails may not even be delivered to the spam / junk folder. You may wish to add Gumtree to your safe senders list if you have one).
- Your access has been restricted
- Users flagged the Ad as being spam or offensive.
- The Ad was posted in multiple cities. (Gumtree is about local trading, so ensure you only post in your city.)
- The Ad expired automatically after being listed for its full duration
- Other reasons
We have a community reporting system on Gumtree that does a great job at keeping the site clean of inappropriate ads but every now and again ads are reported for us to look at that are actually fine. If you want to tell us about the ad you have posted but it doesn't fit any of the above reasons or you have additional information to share with us about your ad, please use the "Contact Gumtree" option at the bottom of all pages.