How do I report a violation of my intellectual property?

If you have a good faith belief that a listing on Gumtree infringes your copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights, please download our Notice of Infringement form, fill it out, and fax it to Gumtree. After we receive your form, Gumtree will confirm your enrollment in our Verified Rights Owners (VeRO) program and will send you the instructions on how to submit future reports electronically.

Have more questions? Submit a request